*****Parties and Activities*****
Wednesday late afternoon: Welcome cookout - hamburgers, hot dogs, and all the fixings!
Thursday evening (before classes begin): "Chicken and Fries" party!
- During classes: Ringside desserts provided by participants and volunteers of UpReach!
Friday at 5:15 p.m.: Middlesex Sheriff's Office K-9 Demonstration in the Center Ring
Friday night Exhibitor's Party: Ringside during the show - Enjoy appetizers and hard cider donated by Caleb Noble and Saintly Cider. After classes, be sure to join us for an amazing fun twist on a beach-themed party!
Saturday morning: Irene York Memorial Breakfast Buffet served during the Academy classes
Saturday from 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.: Book signing with author Ellen Feld who is an IRA/Children's choice winner (twice) and began writing about horses more than 20 years ago. Visit willowbendpublishing.com for more information about the author and additional books!
Saturday at 12:30 p.m.: Stick Horse class to follow the Academy classes (NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC)!
- 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. face painting and balloon animals by Fun Faces with a Twist, sponsored by Somersdream Farm
- Championship Night with ringside appetizers during classes
- The Timmy Lydon Sportsmanship Award
- The Ken Logan Memorial Groom's Award will be presented at Center Ring. Trainers, nominate your deserving grooms!!!
- Drawing of the (4) $1,000.00 raffle winners!
- Welcome gifts
- Delicious concessions on the grounds
- Coffee and donuts delivered to your stalls every morning
- Spectacular vendors inside and outside the coliseum
- Complimentary refreshments at your Ringside Tables throughout the day
- Memorial Day coloring contest with prizes
Thank you for joining us in 2017!